Photobucket
Dream High
click on the dropdown menu to navigate through this blog

my LurVe stOry..^___^
Tuesday, December 20, 2011 ★ 12:03 AM │ (0) angels
One good thing about internet dating: you're guaranteed to click with whomever you meet.

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.

To feel love gives pleasure to one; to express it gives pleasure to two.

True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending.

Trust, Love & Keep Moving (Growing)

Love is like the truth, sometimes it prevails, sometimes it hurts.

Love is not something you feel. It's something you do.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

My girlfriend told me, I should be more Affectionate, so i got two Girlfriends.

My heart is breaking since you went away

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world

True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.

I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love... it never seems to last.

I'm so sad when you're gone. Come back soon. Miss you!

In my dreams and in our love for 1 another there are no impossibilities.

Love is like quicksand - the deeper you fall in it the harder it is to get out.

You're just my cup of tea.

My love belongs to you.

My love is ever in your service.

Photobucket
OLDER POST | NEWER POST
Pieces Of Me
meet the big beauty boss

I am NurulAin and this is my blog, it's mine. In this very little space from the World Wide Web, this could be the only place where in i can have my freedom to express myself, rant whenever i wanted to, post non-sense shit, type asdfghjkl until i get tired like an idiot. I mean, who the hell in the world, uhmm (except me) would do that effin thing? of course no one. EXCEPT ME.Alright, you've got it. I really am an idiot. okay? and you've got any problems with that? kiss my fist. Actually i'm just sixTEEN and i don't act like what normal teen girls do. I'm weird and i like crazy things. I like the smell of an old book, I yawn and don't close my mouth even if i'm in a public place.. and i blah blah, i blah too.. enough. bye byee! You may click links and contact to befriend with me.Thanks !
Tagboard
leave your message here and i'll pay you a visit later


ShoutMix chat widget
Links & Contacts
the great escapes to a beautiful land


Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Facebook nurul ain
Twitter nurul ain
Tumblr nurul ain
Blogskin nurul ain
Layout (c) sweet.m!sery
Re-edited by nurul ain
Icons from reviviscent
Resources: sea shells
my LurVe stOry..^___^
Tuesday, December 20, 2011 ★ 12:03 AM │ (0) angels
One good thing about internet dating: you're guaranteed to click with whomever you meet.

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.

To feel love gives pleasure to one; to express it gives pleasure to two.

True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending.

Trust, Love & Keep Moving (Growing)

Love is like the truth, sometimes it prevails, sometimes it hurts.

Love is not something you feel. It's something you do.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

My girlfriend told me, I should be more Affectionate, so i got two Girlfriends.

My heart is breaking since you went away

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world

True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.

I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love... it never seems to last.

I'm so sad when you're gone. Come back soon. Miss you!

In my dreams and in our love for 1 another there are no impossibilities.

Love is like quicksand - the deeper you fall in it the harder it is to get out.

You're just my cup of tea.

My love belongs to you.

My love is ever in your service.

Photobucket
OLDER POST | NEWER POST